Any of the courses below can be delivered “In House” and tailored specifically to the needs of your team. For further information, outline programme, costs or availability (without obligation) please telephone us on 01524 832828 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see exactly what you need we are more than happy to put together “bespoke” programmes.
Many of our courses are accredited through the Open College Network.
For further information, outline programme, costs or availability (without obligation) please telephone us on 01524 832828 or Email email@example.com
Courses in this category include:
- Anger Management and Managing Stressful Situations
- Child Development During Adolescence
- Child Protection
- Diabetes, Asthma and Epilepsy
- Eating and Drinking with Safety and Dignity
- Fluid Balance and Promoting Healthy Nutrition
- Intimate Care
- Introduction to Diabetes, Prevention Management and Care
- Introduction to Epilepsy, Care Management and Seizure Prevention
- Learning Disability and Adolescence
- Managing Personal Stress
- Mental Capacity Act
- Mental Health and Young People
- Patient Safety
- Self Harm and Suicide
- Sensory Differences and the Role of Positive Touch
- Sex and Relationships
- Successful Delivery of Personal and Social Development
- Yoga Games: Learning about Yourself.