Date(s) - 17/10/2018
4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
BOLTON, Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium
Behaviour that Challenges Us
BOLTON, Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, 17th October 2018 Click here to book now
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone working in education
What prior knowledge or experience is needed?
Summary of the course
When pupil behaviour is a barrier to learning we need to dedicate time to interpreting an individual’s behviour and make a plan for turning the behaviour around.
- Indentifying and prioritising the behaviours that matter
- How to analyse behaviours
- An opportunity to make a start on analysing and individual pupil’s behaviour
- Preventative and proactive measures to minimise unwanted behaviours
- Adults reactions to difficult behaviours
- Effective Behaviour plans and a consistent approach